Here’s the minutes of CAMPION 09 meeting dated: 27-Jul-2009
Date : 27th July, 2009, Monday
Venue : Near Car Shed, College of Engineering Chengannur.
The third meeting for the purpose of conducting Campion ’09 was held near the car shed of College of Engineering Chengannur at 6:30 PM. The meeting was presided over by Mr. C R Ajith Sen, Lecturer in Physical Education, Sl. Gr.
The important decisions/approval/reviews made in the meeting are the following:
- Some of the executive members were not present, and the president of the meeting asked the committee to be punctual in attending the same in future.
- A specimen of the Prize Coupon was produced by the in-charge and was approved by the committee.
- Sponsorship tariff was furnished by the in-charge and was approved. But some more scrutiny of the feasibility was suggested and the final format shall be produced in the next meeting.
- Sponsorship campaigning was suggested to be conducted since the next week after SUMMIT 09, and was approved.
- Bill books shall be made ready by Mr. C R Ajith Sen.
- The Secretaries are advised to collect the useful contacts from juniors so that it shall be used in Sponsorship Campaigning. This has to be done at once.
- Specimen of two kind of certificates viz. for Finalists, for Executive Committees were produced by the in-charge and was approved. In the certificates for Executive Committees, only The Principal and the Staff-in-Charge shall be signing, and in that for the Finalists, apart from these officials, the Tournament Secretary also shall put his signature.
- For official invitation procedure, the invitation-in-charge shall contact Mr. C R Ajith Sen the next day and he shall be giving the necessary directions, after reviewing the previous years’ documents.
- Regarding printing of brochures, decision was taken to print the same at the college itself. The in-charge was advised to design the same on or before next Monday (03-August-2009).
- Regarding fund for fixing net/wall at the back of goal posts, the committee was informed that decision has already been taken and approved by IHRD and they will be providing the required fund too.
- No lag should be made in contacting the Sports Secretaries/Football Captains of all other IHRD Engg. Colleges in an unofficial manner. Sports Secretary and the Tournament Secretary shall take special care in this regard.
- An initial overview and model of T-Shirt of CAMPION 09 shall be produced on or before 3rd August, 2009 itself.
- A lay out of add-on programmes must be submitted in the next meeting.
- Regarding countdown of CAMPION 09, the Technical-in-Charge intimated the committee that that of SUMMIT 09 shall be used for this purpose also.
- No decision regarding PTA fund for CAMPION 09 has been taken so far.
- The in-charges should furnish a proper set of rules for evaluating and deciding Special Awards and the Dream Team after due consultation with our college’s Football Team Players, in the next meeting. Also, a clear panel of jury shall also be decided very soon.
- The final list of Sports Dignitaries from CEC 2008 Pass-out batch for being specially invited to CAMPION 09 shall be submitted in the next meeting by the in-charge.
- Official Intra-CEC invitation and announcing CAMPION 09 shall be done only after SUMMIT 09.
- Works of CAMPION 09 website has started and it’s now available at the URL: http://campion.ceconline.edu
- Final decision regarding inaugural programme shall be taken soon. Also, works of theme music for the same shall be accelerated.
- Prepare a whole set of rules of CAMPION 09 by the Tournament Secretary, after going through the previous years’ documents.
- A camp of football players shall be conducted after SUMMIT 09, and a B-Team is also under consideration. It’s subject to the rules of CAMPION 09 prepared by the Tournament Secretary.
- Grass on the ground shall be removed as and when the students are ready to get involved into it and Mr. C R Ajith Sen intimated that all the equipments for this purpose is ready at the college itself.
The next meeting is scheduled to be conducted on 3rd August, 2009, Monday at 6:00 PM.
The meeting was concluded by Mr. C R Ajith Sen, asking the committee heads to be punctual in doing their duties so that CAMPION 09 shall be a great success.
[Attendees are from 2006-10 batches. Those who are from different batches have been marked likewise]
- Mr. C R Ajith Sen [Lr. in Physical Education, Sl. Gr.]
- Mr. Arunanand T A
- Mr. Vineeth V M
- Mr. Mahesh Mohan
- Mr. Akhil Dev A V
- Mr. Arjun R Pillai
- Mr. Sarath S
- Mr. Sarath Vallathol
- Mr. Rakesh B
- Mr. Prince P Sivan
- Mr. Nithin Sam Oommen
- Mr. Vishnu Sree G
- Mr. Jijil K I
- Mr. Jerin George
- Mr. Shanavas M
- Mr. Jaseen Jamal
- Mr. Dawns John
- Mr. Vishnu Mohan
- Mr. Amal D Mukund
- Mr. Deepak Devanand
- Mr. Aravind Manjooran
- Mr. Vipin K
Arunanand T A,
Organizing Secretary, CAMPION 09 (http://campion.ceconline.edu)